The following areas and items will be wiped with EPA approved disinfectant:
- Visible light switches and plugs
- Night lamp switches and pulls
- Nightstand handles and closet door handles
- Regular door handles
- Countertops, tables, cabinets doors and handles, or where it opens
- Remote controls
- Faucet handles
- Towel racks and toilet paper holders
- Stair rails
- Key cards, keys, door locks, lock boxes
- Items under the kitchen sink which are possible to wipe or spray
- All kitchen appliances, and items which are not safe for the dishwasher
- Garbage cans or bins where trash is disposed
- Crib cages, highchairs
- Washer and dryers
- Games and game tables as possible
- Guests books
Also providing "double cleanings" if your guests desire. Double cleaning includes washing all:
- bedding in the hottest water possible, with disinfectant solutions and/or detergents
- disinfecting cloth like surfaces, such as sofas and chairs
- complete sanitizing wipe down of all doors, and all cooking and serving dishes.
The fee for these type of cleanings are double of the standard cleaning fees.
*****all sanitizing cleanings are done with EPA approved, hospital grade disinfectant.